You can help your employees improve their well-being by encouraging them to make healthy changes at home, at work and in their cars. A spring cleaning of these places where they spend the most time can make it easier to stay motivated, productive and engaged.
Share these simple tips to promote a healthier personal environment and improve wellness:
• Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Declutter closets, medicine cabinets, filing cabinets, etc., by getting rid of anything you don't need.
• Rid your desk of clutter by keeping only what you need within reach.
• Wipe your desk, phone, keyboard and monitor with disinfecting wipes once a week.
In your car
• Wash the exterior frequently, preferably in shade as water that dries too fast on hot metal can damage the finish.
• Before you switch to your regular tires, check to make sure they’re in good condition. Here’s how to check your tire tread with a quarter.
Fill out this form to get your free copy of Spring clean your home, office and car for a healthier life.